Learn more about Google Play and Facetune, how to download and install this great selfie app.
Facetune for Android from Google Play is not a free photo editor for smartphones, primarily intended for making selfies and retouching pictures.
Facetune photo editor contains many awesome free retouch features and filters. The most popular filter is, of course, the “Canvas”, which makes the photos look as if they’re coming from a professional makeup artist.
STEP BY STEP: How to install Facetune on your Android smart device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone
- Write Facetune 2 in the Search field
- Click the first result
- Click Install(You will be charged $0.99)
- Click Open after Install is finished
- Start editing your pictures and putting them on the many different retouch features, improving them and using the many available free filters!
- Open this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lightricks.facetune it will take you to the Google Play Store web site
- Login to your Google Play account(You will need at least $1 into your balance)
- Click Buy and Install
- Choose your device
- Click Install again (this will automatically install Facetune 2 on your device!)
- Wait a bit
- You are done!
SEE MORE: Facetune 2 for Android